Lightsaber Tut. Pro 2.0 Lightsaber Tut. Pro 2.0

cool

i woulda soften the edges of the white part about 1/2 of the settings for the red, but when you added the saber to the movie it came out really well. Everyone! Watch this flash to the end, the end is cool.

DS vs. PSP DS vs. PSP

2001

i guess this fight took place before the psp and ds were relased and before the world trade center fell

Vectormation Vectormation

cool

I love messing around with art, but I suck at it, this was a way cool lesson!!! I voted a 5 btw!

Reverend-Ant responds:

Glad to be of service, thanks. :)

Spider-Man Animated Short Spider-Man Animated Short

good

dude, i really liked this animation!!

The Clay Battle The Clay Battle

smooth

That was pretty smooth for a claymation, I would suggest better models, ala gumby-esque, and make the movie longer, I understand that it is repetitous work et al. Take a sculpture class and come up with characters and make up some background scenery (not just a laptop or whatever that was) anyway, I actually enjoyed it so, Good Job.

Aenema responds:

well, im not gonna take claymation that seriously, im testing out a new way of animation. thx for the review

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

it was funny.

the songs weren't cruddy, they were funny. Rushed?.. whatever. I think he wanted to start a flame war. As far as another comment goes, if your ears are bleeding go to a hospital, or at least turn down the volume.

[Old] The Mind Map [Old] The Mind Map

short

_my review is gonna be short. The animation is good, the graphics aren't.

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

Good

While I do not agree with many of the points expressed in this film, It was amazing work!!! You'll be pick of the week for sure!!

The Construction Site The Construction Site

Very Good

a 1 for style because its typical stuff, but that was a quality flick. Great job!

Zombies are cool!!! Zombies are cool!!!

where to start

The graphics are friggin great, but pickatchu is annoying, i hate him with a passion, and he doesn't even like my stew!