Rel-A-Sketch V2.0 Rel-A-Sketch V2.0

cool

how did you get it to save the file to a different server? email me (my address is in my profile)

epheph responds:

Ahh, the whole saving thing was absolutely the most intricate part of the revision. Check out what 'Denvish' posted in this thread:

I actually had to store every little line that was drawn, pass it to PHP, and have the server redraw the whole with hundreds, sometimes thousands of little lines!

blaster maze blaster maze

Give a one-line summary of your review

Good.
Add some different/better graphics, maybe like people. Always add a preloader, with out one, things can get unpredictable. This game has promise.

Platform Jumper Platform Jumper

ok

if you have his registration in the center and the platform registration in the center
you could do something like

onClipEvent(enterFrame)
{
if(this.hitTest(_root.platform) )
this._y = platform._ y - (platform._height /2) - (this._height /2);
}

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

dumb

I loved crap-women, but this was weird and tasteless.

MuayThai MuayThai

sweet

i about to vote low, but then I played a little longer and realized this is a really fun and addicting game, you really did a nice job with this.

Dead Weight CT Dead Weight CT

bad

im sorry, but that was bad, in many ways. I'm not trying to be a d**k, but really, c'mon!

FourStar responds:

alrighty then :-D

RSX Beta 0.1 RSX Beta 0.1

best

im not into the pimp my ____(insert something here) but this is the best car one i have seen, and its not even finished. Good job sir.

anonymousgamer responds:

Thank you sir.

Bomberman Racing Bomberman Racing

my opinion

I don't think it was stupid. I think it's a great kids game, and maybe some people on here are quick to blam it because they are past that level. Great graphics, but kinda pointless and easy to beat (to me) GREAT KIDS GAME definitly!

What are they doing? What are they doing?

i liked this better when it was called X-ray glasses or cooties.

WinFlash 1.0 WinFlash 1.0

good effort

Obviously you put alot of work into this, but it needs more, I think you are poking fun at windows. The flash needs to be funnier. Semi original idea though, I have seen something similair on slashdot (no ban me, i give no hyperlink). I think you are heading in the right direction.

ShittyKitty responds:

Yup, I've got...let's see...25 items on my to-do list. It'll look a lot nicer, have more things to do, etc. I'll try to make it funny, though (humor can be difficult sometimes...)