Lightsaber Tut. Pro 2.0 Lightsaber Tut. Pro 2.0

cool

i woulda soften the edges of the white part about 1/2 of the settings for the red, but when you added the saber to the movie it came out really well. Everyone! Watch this flash to the end, the end is cool.

DS vs. PSP DS vs. PSP

2001

i guess this fight took place before the psp and ds were relased and before the world trade center fell

Vectormation Vectormation

cool

I love messing around with art, but I suck at it, this was a way cool lesson!!! I voted a 5 btw!

Reverend-Ant responds:

Glad to be of service, thanks. :)

Rel-A-Sketch V2.0 Rel-A-Sketch V2.0

cool

how did you get it to save the file to a different server? email me (my address is in my profile)

epheph responds:

Ahh, the whole saving thing was absolutely the most intricate part of the revision. Check out what 'Denvish' posted in this thread:

I actually had to store every little line that was drawn, pass it to PHP, and have the server redraw the whole with hundreds, sometimes thousands of little lines!

blaster maze blaster maze

Give a one-line summary of your review

Good.
Add some different/better graphics, maybe like people. Always add a preloader, with out one, things can get unpredictable. This game has promise.

Platform Jumper Platform Jumper

ok

if you have his registration in the center and the platform registration in the center
you could do something like

onClipEvent(enterFrame)